- Impartial coverage of international security issues in the post-Soviet countries, increasing the role and place of the expert community in Russia and the EU countries.
- Advocacy for the national interests of Russia on the international stage and support the development of a meaningful dialogue with the countries of the European Union.
- Examination of the issues of peacemaking and peace-building, efforts to strengthen peace and harmony among nations, as well as assistance in the prevention of international conflicts.
- Shaping public opinion to overcome international conflicts and demilitarization.
- Comprehensive promoting the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, strengthening the image of the United Nations.
- Promoting the principles of the UN Global Compact in the interest of a more equitable and ecological development of the economics, State and society.
- Contributing the strengthening of the principles of the rule of law, supporting the conceptions of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, protecting the political rights and freedoms.
- Identification and professional development of talented specialists in the field of global and national security, helping the patriotic education of young people.
- Advancing the formation of a sustainable international system that meets the interests of all countries of the world and takes into account their cultural diversity.