The Center for Political Analysis and Information Security offers the services of preparing and conducting high-quality sociological research.
We carry out:
А. Public opinion research:
- Study of the reaction of the population to certain political events;
- Assessment of public satisfaction with the activities of political institutions;
- Evaluation of the protest activity of the population and the forecast of protest potential;
- Study of public opinion on current issues of state policy;
- Monitoring the dynamics of social well-being of the population and individual groups;
- Sociological monitoring of regions.
The extensive experience and high competence of the specialists involved allow us to inform clients quickly about the current political and socio-economic situation, in order to make effective management decisions.
B. Electoral research:
- Setting studies;
- Rating studies;
- Field surveys;
- Focus groups;
- Expert interviews;
- In-depth interviews;
- Content analysis of the information field;
- Exit Poll.
The Center for Political Analysis and Information Security has a positive experience in conducting electoral research both in Russia and abroad.
For more information on sociological research, please contact: +7 8162 63 73 88