The Center for Political Analysis and Information Security offers services in organizing roundtables and podium discussions, holding conferences and seminars.
The Center has considerable experience in organizing and conducting events of various levels and scales, including events at the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation; at the Public Chamber of Russia, as well as side events and independent events at international venues such as the UN (New York and Geneva), OSCE (Vienna), Council of Europe (Strasbourg).
We offer the organization of public events at the highest level, as well as minor events in the best locations in Moscow, Berlin, Vienna and Geneva.
Preparation of the event includes the following steps:
- Defining the format of the event;
- Venue preparation;
- Scenario building;
- Verifying the lists of speakers/ experts/ participants;
- If necessary: visa support, transfer and accommodation for participants;
- Media mobilization for the event;
- Coffee breaks and buffets;
- Preparation and replication of handouts;
- Photo and video recording of the event, and, if necessary, the organization of a live broadcast on the Internet;
- Issuing post release of the event and tracking media coverage of it.
For more information on our capabilities and experience in organizing events, please call: +7 8162 63 73 88, +7 8162 63 05 66
(fax) or email: email@example.com